Interfacce Grafiche e Programmazione ad Eventi (IGPE)
|Office||22/B, Centro di Calcolo ad Alte Prestazioni – Room LEDA|
|Reception hours||Tuesday 12:00-14:00|
- Software Design: UML and documentation
- JAVA: Objects, classes, interfaces, collections etc.
- GUI: GUI design and coding in JAVA (AWT, SWING, JAVAFX)
- Events: Asynchronous/event programming
- Introduction to threading in JAVA: JAVA threads
Books and suggested readings:
- Oracle's JAVA Tutorials (master the followings)
- Core Java Volume I (9th edition) - Cay S. Horstmann
- Effective Java -
- Java Concurrency In Practice - Brian Goetz
Mind that this is material that I use as a set list during classes.
It is not a book.
An example of the subject for the submission of Collision System Assignment:
IGPE2017 - Collision System Assignment - Davide Spataro
- Lesson 1.0
- Lesson 2.0
- Collision System Assignment (deadline: 29/03/2017 : 13:00)
- Lesson 3.0 (X in LateX is pronounced as the Greek letter )
- Lesson 4.0 (Streams and Functional Java)
- Java Reflection